Travel Expenses Approval

Ramki Maley rmaley at erpworkflow.com
Mon Jan 24 09:29:31 EST 2011

John,

You cannot incorporate your requirements in to the standard decision
task. If you need this to be done in a single step, you would need your
own method with a custom screen. Not that hard with ALV Grid & Text
Controls.

The other option would need additional steps based on the decision made.
For selecting the approver you can look at the methods of BOR object
WF_TASK. For the Rejection Reason, you would need another method. You
may be able to use BOR objects WFNOTE or SOFM if the need is to capture
simple text.

Cheers,
Ramki.