WDA & ABAP Objects - Percent of WF'ers using them?

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Fri Feb 25 10:50:18 EST 2011

Hi Mikko,

Great post! You've hit the nail on the head with two of the most important
reasons for OO: class re-use outside of WF, and being able to share work
with ABAPers who have no clue about WF. Once upon a time a workflow
solution was just another silo app, but these days it's all a bit more
integrated and component re-use is more of an issue.

Cheers,
Mike