"Program Exit" for flexible deadline monitoring

Julien Labruyere julien.labruyere at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 03:53:10 EST 2011

Dear All,

My customer wants to have a flexible table to determine some exception for
the deadline monitoring for steps in our workflows.

I don't want to create complex things in our huge workflows.

We have, in all of our steps, a program exit defined by default.

We tried, in the program exit, to update the deadline of a new created
workitem based on the event "After Creation" by using the standard function
module "SWL_WI_DEADLINES_UPDATE".

But the problem is that the workitem is locked at the excecution of the
method ! It's a pity to have a program exit where we cannot execute
modification on workitem after his creation !

Some one of you can help me ?

--
Labruyère Julien
Consultant IT / SAP - WorkFlow