ABAP Objects - Percent of WF'ers using ABAP OO? ( zip zilch nada ZERO people using ABAP OO with WF? )

Sample, Rick Rick.Sample at graybar.com
Thu Feb 24 14:42:30 EST 2011

Judy,

Cool! But no need to hesitate. I don't. (to the annoyance of some... I am sure) I know how to use the delete key, so if something I don't like, I just delete it.

Feedback helps SAP with product improvement. We should hope so anyway.

What I am really miffed at is no BOR equivalents in ABAP OO so everyone and their brother doesn't have their own version of Display and spinning off a million instances of zCL_myClass. And no answer if/when we will have it. (Disclosure clauses get in the way I am sure) I don't know if it was because of the push for NetWeaver, BPM, <?> and I don't care. I want <something> ported. Some basic framework should already exist.

Sorry, Rick's Rants. Just my opinions...

Gretchen,

I use in a couple places and works exactly how I would expect. I don't 'see' any issues with these yet. I have been told that using the BEFORE/AFTER Methods in the Task tab caused a lot of overhead, but that never caused me issues.

Respectfully,
Richard - The Lion Hearted (or court jester, depends on how my day is going) "WHY SO SERIOUS?"