ECC 6 Upgrade from 4.6C : BDC code not working with WF-BATCH

Ramki Maley rmaley at erpworkflow.com
Fri Feb 18 08:27:16 EST 2011

Sandy,

As Paul suggests, if a BAPI exists, that is your best option.
BTW, have you selected the 'Simulate Background Mode' checkbox in SHDB
while creating your recording? If not, you can try creating a new
recording with the Simulate selected. You can also 'Process' your
recording in Simulate BG mode with SHDB and see if you get a similar error.

Cheers,
Ramki.