Fwd: Problem with calling SAP_WAPI_CREATE_EVENT - message type X PRECOMMIT error

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Thu Feb 17 11:58:54 EST 2011

Hi Brynn,

Interesting, I assume you need the BAPI_PS... FMs for some other purpose?
It seems as if the BAPI transaction services are conflicting in some way.
There is one transaction within the SAP_WAPI itself and another one you
are wrapping around it.

If you need this setup with the BAPI_PS* FMs then you could use the event
class CL_SWF_EVT_EVENT to raise your event instead of the WAPI. Look at
the code in the SAP_WAPI on how to go about it. The WAPI is normally the
preferred approach, but in this case it would appear you're handling the
transactional part that the WAPI does in your BAPI function modules.

Cheers,
Mike