Dead line monitoring using expression

Srinivas Reddy ootasrinivasreddy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 07:01:11 EST 2011

Hi Experts,

I have never worked on dead line monitoring (Latest End,expression), I have
a task based on the import parameter factory calender id ,dead line date and
time will be returned and also I have a task which will return the line
manager who should receive the workitem. I understand in expression I should
call the  elemnts date and time but I am not aware where to call the task
which will return the date and time and also the task which will return the
line manager. Does the tasks need to be called before the user decission
step?? Or inside the new branch created for dead line monitpring?? Or do I
need to call  the user decission step in a loop?? Or do I need to create a
new user decission step for line manager??.Please help me.

Thanks and Regards
Srini..