DUET workflow approval

John Wiese jwiese at esri.com
Fri Feb 11 14:54:39 EST 2011

If you would like an overview of "Duet Enterprise" plus view technical sessions,

please click on the embedded link(s).  [Joint effort between Microsoft and SAP]

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CBC9E2.765B2DF0]<http://www.duetenterprisesummit.com/>

Duet Enterprise Virtual Launch Summit
Now Available On-Demand

Duet Enterprise is a highly anticipated product that blends SAP applications with Microsoft SharePoint to empower information workers with unified and simplified access to data. We recently introduced this new product through an well-attended worldwide virtual summit<http://www.duetenterprisesummit.com/>.

This wildly successful, online-only event was designed to provide visitors with an overview of the technical and business capabilities of Duet Enterprise, give customers an opportunity to connect directly with Microsoft and SAP executives and the teams behind the product, and help them locate solution partners in your region. Business and technology focused sessions were supplemented by exhibits from our top partners offering virtual opportunities to discuss solutions and collaborations.

If you missed the live event, the keynotes and sessions are now available on demand. Check out<http://www.duetenterprisesummit.com/> the only virtual conference dedicated exclusively to Duet Enterprise for Microsoft SharePoint and SAP!

Session Highlights: (requires login<http://www.duetenterprisesummit.com/SitePages/MicrositeLogin.aspx>)
Session

Speaker

Abstract

Driving User Productivity with Duet Enterprise

David Brutman | Director of Solution Marketing, SAP

Kristina Kerr | Group Product Manager, Microsoft

Watch the Session<http://bit.ly/brutman>

Introduction to the Technical Architecture of Duet Enterprise

Jo Weilbach | Duet Chief Solution Owner, SAP AG

John Berry | SAP-Microsoft Technology Center, Microsoft

Watch the Session<http://bit.ly/weilbach>

SAP-MICROSOFT Unite Partner Connection Program: Improving Partner Opportunities and Customer Value

Mark Hill | Vice President, Enterprise Partners, Microsoft

Kevin Ichhpurani | Senior Vice President Global Ecosystem and Channel, SAP

Watch the Session<http://bit.ly/mhill1>

Driving Efficiency at Microsoft IT Using Duet Enterprise

Peter Loop | Enterprise Architect, Microsoft IT

Watch the Session<http://bit.ly/ploop>

Ensuring Security & Supportability with Duet Enterprise

Jo Weilbach | Duet Chief Solution Owner SAP AG

Christoph Schuler | Microsoft - SAP Technology Center, Microsoft

Watch the Session<http://bit.ly/cschuler>

Bringing SAP Reports and Workflows into SharePoint & Office using Duet Enterprise

Greg Heppberger | Solution Director, SAP

Mario Mendiola | Technical Consultant, SAP Technology Center, Microsoft

Watch the Session<http://bit.ly/heppberger>

Introduction to SAP Project "Gateway"

Somya Kapoor | Solution Manager, SAP

Watch the Session<http://bit.ly/skapoor>

SAP and Microsoft Drive the Information Workplace with Duet Enterprise

Rob Koplowitz | Vice President, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research

Watch the Session<http://bit.ly/koplowitz>

Developing Solutions for Duet Enterprise using SAP Tools

Erwin Grose | Solution Manager, SAP

Watch the Session<http://bit.ly/egrose1>

Developing Solutions for Duet Enterprise using Microsoft Tools

Donovan Follette | Sr. Technical Evangelist, Microsoft

Watch the Session<http://bit.ly/follette>

Accenture's Duet Enterprise Capabilities

Matt Towers | SAP - Microsoft Capability Lead

Watch the Session<http://bit.ly/mtowers>

Duet Enterprise - Making it Real with Capgemini's ERP & Discovery Workshop

Dean Smith | North America ERP+ Lead, Capgemini

Watch the Session<http://bit.ly/smith1>

Fujitsu: Driving Business Value with Duet Enterprise

Robert Ryan | Director of Microsoft Services, Fujitsu

Watch the Session<http://bit.ly/rryan>

TCS: Manufacturing 2.0 Solution on Duet Enterprise

Sam Karsan | Practice Manager, Tata Consultancy Services

Watch the Session<http://bit.ly/karsan>

Infosys Duet Enterprise Solution Center

Niraj | Head of Architecture and Enablement, SharePoint Practice, Infosys Technologies

Watch the Session<http://bit.ly/niraj1>

Visit Event Sponsor Booths in the Expo:

[cid:image002.png at 01CBC9E2.765B2DF0]<http://www.duetenterprisesummit.com/SitePages/EHall.aspx>

Keynote Highlights

[cid:image003.png at 01CBC9E2.765B2DF0]<http://bit.ly/delbene>

Hear Vishal Sikka and Kurt DelBene share the vision for Duet Enterprise and extending the Microsoft and SAP innovation journey.

[cid:image004.png at 01CBC9E2.765B2DF0]<http://bit.ly/panelswift>

Join Eric Swift and Michael Reh as they discuss combining the power of Microsoft SharePoint & SAP applications.

Join the Conversation!
[cid:image005.png at 01CBC9E2.765B2DF0]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Microsoft-Duet/8741559527>[cid:image006.png at 01CBC9E2.765B2DF0]<http://www.twitter.com/duetenterprise>[cid:image007.png at 01CBC9E2.765B2DF0]<http://blogs.technet.com/b/duetenterprise/>

Contact Us<http://www.duet.com/duet-enterprise/about/contact-us.aspx>
Copyright<http://www.duet.com/copyright.aspx> | Privacy<http://www.duet.com/privacy.aspx>

Subscribe to this Newsletter<http://www.duet.com/forms/newsletter-sign-up.aspx>

John Wiese