Deadline monitoring based on factory calendar

Hilsbos, Margaret A Margaret.Hilsbos at dayzim.com
Fri Feb 11 09:04:36 EST 2011

Ha, I should read The Bible more often. My suggestion was to simply use a programmed binding in the task binding, that sets a value for a container element to be used as a reference date in the deadline.

I interpreted the original question as not wanting to add any additional steps to the workflow, which I thought would preclude the example of A.8 - you need a step to instantiate the deadline object; except, as the book reminds us, you don't, if you use an object and set default values.

Margaret Hilsbos
Corporate IT, Day & Zimmermann
(215) 299-5630

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.