Workflow -> Task Bindings and user authorizations

michael.mcley@daimler.com michael.mcley at daimler.com
Thu Feb 10 17:23:27 EST 2011

Rick,

Interesting thing is that I thought these tasks were running as WF_BATCH.
I changed them to background processing in one of our test systems, but
still the authorizations failed (at least the containers were not written
until I changed the auths of the agent in the previous steps)

The only thing necessary to have a step run as WF_BATCH is to execute the
work item in background, correct?

Sorry to bother you, but no good deed should go unpunished...;-)

Michael McLey
MBUSI - IT Parts & Administration
Mercedes-Benz US International, Inc.
1 Mercedes Drive
Vance, AL 35490
PHONE:  (205) 462 - 5239
EMAIL:   michael.mcley at daimler.com

rbakker at gmail.com
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at MIT.EDU
02/10/2011 04:18 PM
Please respond to
sap-wug at MIT.EDU

sap-wug at MIT.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: Workflow -> Task Bindings and user authorizations

Hi Michael,

Surprising to me as well but then I try to run as much as possible as
WF-BATCH, even putting in dummy wait steps to achieve this.
I've encountered similar authorization problems before.

regards
Rick Bakker
hanabi technology