ABAP Objects vs. BOR to trigger event?

Mike Gambier madgambler at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 9 12:31:15 EST 2011

Rick,

I know this doesn't exactkly answer the original question but in my current client they have been creative and made use of the SWEC framework (Events for Change Document) to effectively bypass the need for a BOR => ABAP OO bridge entirely.

The handy thing with this approach is that you can, in theory, configure multiple linkages between the same Change Document Object with the added bonus of a Condition Editor and Field Restrictions.

And all this is entirely separate from the 'normal' SWETYPV linkages.

Regards,

Mike GT