Binding problem

John Haworth jhaworth at csc.com
Thu Feb 3 08:45:42 EST 2011

Hi All

Could anyone help.

I have an Approval Decision task where i am binding the &_workitem& from
the task back to the workflow container (so that I can use the actual name
of the approver in a later step). I am looking at the technical view of
the workflow log, at the decision task, but cant my workflow container
element, that should have been populated, any ideas?

Kind Regards

John Haworth
SAP PDM
CSC

Euxton House, Euxton Lane, Chorley, PR7 6FE.
|Office: +44(0)1257 23 6474|Mobile: +44(0)7921069650| email:
jhaworth at csc.com|www.csc.com

CSC • This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the
mistake in delivery.  NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not
operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to
explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting
the use of e-mail for such purpose • CSC Computer Sciences Limited •
Registered Office: Royal Pavilion, Wellesley Road, Aldershot, Hampshire,
GU11 1PZ, UK • Registered in England No: 0963578