Status does not change from status 'New' to 'In Progress' in UWL [Scanned]

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Dec 5 17:38:23 EST 2011

Hi VJ,
Ok well did your BSP application change the status of the work item?
To  change to "In Progress" as a minimum the work item needs to be reserved to that user.
One way to do this is to use the function module SAP_WAPI_RESERVE_WORKITEM .
This will not happen automatically for BSP applications - it needs to be coded in.
Regards,
Jocelyn