Status does not change from status 'New' to 'In Progress' in UWL [Scanned]

Vijayendra Rao (Absoft) vrao at absoft.co.uk
Mon Dec 5 07:57:15 EST 2011

Hi,

We have an issue with the work item status changes in UWL. The work items in our systems are linked to a BSP page. So when the user executes the work item it opens up a BSP page. If the user opens the BSP page by executing the work item but simply closes the BSP page without carrying out any activity on the BSP page we were expecting that the work item will now go into 'In Progress' status as it does when you execute the same work item via SBWP.

In UWL the status is still 'New' any idea what I am missing?

Regards,
VJ