Fetch Workitems Attachments

Swathi_Devireddy Swathi_Devireddy at mahindrasatyam.com
Mon Aug 29 01:44:13 EDT 2011

Hi,
I need to fetch the attachments from a workitem id and pass the attachments to a new workflow which is initiated.
I tried to retrieve the attachment list from SAP_WAPI_GET_ATTACHMENTS but I am not able to pass it to the new workflow _ATTACH_OBJECTS.
Please let me know how to go about it.

Thanks & Regards,
Swathi Devireddy | ArcelorMittal Corporate SAP
Technical Consultant
T +91 40 306 72068  M +91 9948587999
[cid:image001.png at 01CC663C.C876EDD0]

DISCLAIMER: