Call transaction needs to return to workflow

Pavan Chand bpawanchand at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 09:12:55 EDT 2011

Hi,

   The other way to handle is make use of SUBMIT PROGRAM ... AND RETURN
statement. Every transaction will be associated with a program and on save
 try to wirte what ever the values you want write it into the workflow or
workitem container by making use of SAP_WAPI_WRITE_CONTAINER.

Regards
Pavan

*Regards**
PavanChand*