Call transaction needs to return to workflow

david.s.dittmer@accenture.com david.s.dittmer at accenture.com
Thu Aug 25 08:40:16 EDT 2011

Hello Michael,
This is not a binding issue. I am calling a transaction in a task which the recipient must execute the transaction  and save in the inbox and after saving it must return to the workflow to continue where I have set up a sub-workflow.

Its this returning to the workflow that I am querying.

Thank you for replying