Line item details from workitem

Magalhaes, Marcia marcia.magalhaes at ocps.net
Mon Aug 22 11:08:19 EDT 2011

Hi Snehal,

I have not had to write anything that matches your particular needs but in addition to table SWWWIHEAD,  you can try, table SWDSMNODES (and there are other SW* tables which might be appropriate).  Also function module 'SAP_WAPI_READ_CONTAINER' returns lots of info.  With these objects you'll be able to determine which workitem id goes with a shopping cart line item. I usually write a small test program to grab the data I need and go from there.  An ABAPer should be able to help with the code.  Let me know if you need more help.

Marcia Magalhaes
SAP Senior Programmer/Analyst
Orange County Public Schools
Orlando, Florida

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended solely for
the recipient(s) and may contain privileged information. Tampering with
or altering the contents of this message is prohibited. This information
is the same as any written document and may be subject to all rules
governing public information according to Florida Statutes. Any message
that falls under Chapter 119 shall not be altered in a manner that
misrepresents the activities of Orange County Public Schools.