UWL Replace option or Replace button

Vijayendra Rao (Absoft) vrao at absoft.co.uk
Tue Apr 26 12:05:30 EDT 2011

Hi,

The current PO approval workflow may potentially be sent to more than
one person so if one person goes into the approval workflow they are
effectively starting the process - if they back out of it as they decide
the PO is not for them to approve this means that the workflow is no
longer available for any other approver to action.

Is there anything that we can do so that the workflow remains available
to the approvers until the PO is either approved or rejected?

In SBWP the users have 2 choices

1). To forward the workitem to the actual approver using the forwarding
option

2). Choose the replace option to convert the workitem from status in
process to status new.

In UWL.

Currently we have only the Forward option and the users feel it is quite
difficult to forward it as the UI to forward in UWL is not that easy.

In our UWL we don't have the Replace option or Replace button. Any idea
how to enable this button in UWL?

Thanks

VJ