Workflow book - status

Rickayzen, Alan alan.rickayzen at sap.com
Fri Apr 15 10:26:40 EDT 2011

Dear workflow community,

I just learnt that the book "SAP Practical Workflow for SAP " (2nd edition) is selling so well that it is currently number 2 on the SAP Press bestseller list.

This is good for the book, good for the workflow community, and good for Doctors-Without-Borders who get *all* the author proceeds.

>From my past experience, what drives are book's sales are the reviews because that shows how useful it is.

So,   if you do already have a copy of the book (and you found it useful), and you can find ten minutes to write a short fair review on Amazon.com
- t h e n     n o w   I s    t h e    t i m e   t o   d o   i t :)

With thanks,
Alan