Workflow Report for time to process the order completely

Hilsbos, Margaret A Margaret.Hilsbos at dayzim.com
Fri Apr 8 09:28:30 EDT 2011

Hi Mark,

I didn't see where you got a response on this yet, so I'll take a shot.

First, I don't think this would be likely to be a 'workflow' report, if I understand your requirement. There are probably several steps to processing the order that are not in the scope of any workflow. Or, the process may use multiple workflows. In the latter case you could maybe have a custom report written, but there might be easier ways ...

What type of 'order' are you referring to? For example if you mean production order, you could easily generate a report off of the standard SAP status functionality. It's been quite a few years since I played in that area, but I think there is a standard SAP transaction or report that does this. If not, it should be pretty easy for an ABAP developer. Look at the date of the 'created' status and then the date of whatever status signifies 'processing complete'.

If not a production order, but any other kind of order that also uses the old-fashioned but incredibly useful status functionality found in BS02, the above still applies. For an order type using some other status functionality, you would have to figure out what fields are used to capture the statuses for the beginning and end of the process, and if dates aren't already tracked with the status change, see if you can use change documents.

I hope that helps!

Margaret Hilsbos
Corporate IT, Day & Zimmermann<http://www.dayzim.com/>
(215) 299-5630

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.