Can Excluded Agent have multiple entries?

Sanjay9 P sanjay9.p at tcs.com
Fri Apr 8 06:33:08 EDT 2011

Hi,

Please create a multiline container element type HROBJEC_14 ( ABAP Dic
Data Type ). Then use in the workflow. This works for me.

Sanjay Pal
Asst System Engineer
Tata Consultancy Services
Mailto: sanjay9.p at tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com
Experience certainty.   IT Services
                        Business Solutions
                        Outsourcing

From:
"Daley, Mark [CONGB Non-J&J]" <mdaley2 at its.jnj.com>
To:
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
Date:
04/08/2011 03:44 PM
Subject:
Can Excluded Agent have multiple entries?
Sent by:
sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu

Hi folks,

In my workflow step, I want to exclude several agents from receiving the
step. Is this possible, I?m getting an error.

In the Excluded agents field on the step I specify my container element
&EXCLUDEDAPPROVERS& that has a structure that is a table type based on
domain HROBJEC_14.

I get the following error.

We?re on Ecc5.  SAP_BASIS 640

Mark

Expression '&EXCLUDEDAPPROVERS&' has an invalid type or reference
Message no. WD288
Diagnosis
You have entered the expression . This has a data type reference that
cannot accept organizational objects.
System response
The expression is not permitted by the system.
Procedure
Use an expression that can accept organizational objects.
Procedure for System Administration
Use an ABAP Dictionary reference that refers to the domain HROBJEC_14 as
data type reference for the expression.

and any attachments. Thank you