Can Excluded Agent have multiple entries?

Daley, Mark [CONGB Non-J&J] mdaley2 at its.jnj.com
Fri Apr 8 06:08:46 EDT 2011

Hi folks,

In my workflow step, I want to exclude several agents from receiving the
step. Is this possible, I'm getting an error.

In the Excluded agents field on the step I specify my container element
&EXCLUDEDAPPROVERS& that has a structure that is a table type based on
domain HROBJEC_14.

I get the following error.

We're on Ecc5.  SAP_BASIS 640

Mark

Expression '&EXCLUDEDAPPROVERS&' has an invalid type or reference

Message no. WD288

Diagnosis

You have entered the expression . This has a data type reference that
cannot accept organizational objects.

System response

The expression is not permitted by the system.

Procedure

Use an expression that can accept organizational objects.

Procedure for System Administration

Use an ABAP Dictionary reference that refers to the domain HROBJEC_14 as
data type reference for the expression.