BRF Workflow - SRM Shopping Cart Approval at item level

Raja raja_mahamani at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 4 14:44:43 EDT 2011

Hello All :

I have an other question related to the BRF workflow . When the Shopping Cart is
completely rejected  ( all line items rejected ) by an approver , the shopping
cart turns out to be non-editable  and the workflow is completed .

But at the same , if the SC got 2 items , item 1 is approved and item 2 is
rejected , then work item is sent to the SC creator to take some action .
Is this the Standard system behavior ? .

What I am looking for is when the SC is fully rejected , it should give the
capability to the requester to edit and resubmit it.

Can anybody please shed some light on this issue ?

Your time and effort is highly appreciated in this matter.

Thanks,
Raja
248 910 0604 Cell