AW: BRF

Griffiths, Mark mark.griffiths at sap.com
Thu Sep 2 12:41:07 EDT 2010

Hello All,

Just working on SRM 7 and getting to grips with the BRF.

It is difficult to initially get your head around but basically you create a load of expressions which can call code, constants and include conditions on other expressions (there are lots delivered as standard).  The good news is that there is an adaptor to call Business Object Attributes and many of the SAP delivered expressions do just this.  For ABAP class fans you can also call these.  You then reference your expressions with events and use these to decide which process you want to start and how many levels you want.  Very interesting indeed!

Regards,

Mark