Dynamic Parallel Proc User Decision

Jeffrey A. Rappaport Jeff at business-workflow.com
Mon Oct 25 11:30:07 EDT 2010

Hi Joe,

   Thanx for your reply. I waited for over the weekend to see if
anyone had an answer but since one didn't come I resorted to an
old method. My Decision step is a separate sub-WF of the main WF
that creates all the n-legs within its self so I just placed a
'Complete WF' Process step down the Reject branch which will end
the sub-WF & return the Result back to the Main WF & continue it
on, and it works like a charm. No Events or multiple Sub-WFs
needed. You could probably do the same within a Block, but
haven't tried it yet. But I'll still wonder what I was wrong with
the original design since I've done it before. Thanx again.

Jeff Rappaport
www.Business-Workflow.com