Dynamic Parallel Proc User Decision

Jeff Rappaport Jeff at business-workflow.com
Thu Oct 21 22:10:51 EDT 2010

Hey Sox,

   How are you doing? Thanx, but I have that Pgm scheduled & I kept trigging it manually to see if it helped.

Jeffrey A. Rappaport
Business Workflow, LLC
Voice:    +1 (609) 301-8706
Fax:       +1 (866) 301-7666
Email:   Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Web:      www.Business-Workflow.com
Linked: www.linkedin.com/in/businessworkflow

   The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If the Reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error and would like to be removed from any future mailings from this Sender, please hit 'Reply' to this email with "REMOVE" in the Subject line.