Dynamic Parallel Proc User Decision

Jeffrey A. Rappaport Jeff at business-workflow.com
Thu Oct 21 17:57:03 EDT 2010

Hi All,

  (SAPKB70020) Feel like a rookie here asking this quesiton but
obviously I'm missing something because I've created numerous of
these before. I have a Dynamic Parallel Process going off a User
Decision step, the table element of Users is configured correctly
in "Misc" tab & created an 'End Condition' below it that if
&zResult& = 0002 (rejected) end approval process, but if I Reject
the 1st User the items remain in the other's inboxes & don't get
automatically removed. The Result is getting passed correctly to
the WF cont. Am I missing something in this new version??

Thanx,

Jeff Rappaport
www.Business-Workflow.com