Re: Re: Email through FM 'WFMC_MESSAGE_SINGLE'

sanjay pal sanju.pal at rediffmail.com
Tue Oct 19 02:47:21 EDT 2010

Hi,

Yes FM SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_ATT_SEND_API1 is another option but I want to use same FM WFMC_MESSAGE_SINGLE to print and send mail. We need the same output format in email which is generated in printing ( viewed in SP01 ).

Any idea how to send email through FM WFMC_MESSAGE_SINGLE.

Thanks and regards,
Sanjay

On Sat, 09 Oct 2010 16:51:22 +0530  wrote
>Hello,

Try using fm SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_ATT_SEND_API1 instead.

regards
Rick Bakker
Hanabi Technology