Question about exposing to UWL an attribute from SAP R\3 workflow

Rina Spector rina.spector at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 03:29:24 EST 2010

Hello ,
We are in the  process  of moving to  UWL .
we  already  runnning  with   many workflows old and new.

Our  requirements was to add a column that would  indicate for
each   incoming workiten  it's  purpose - the system  the workflow is
desinged to support .

we wanted to do  mininal    adjustments both   R\3 wf  and  XML   defintions
.
We  resolved to difining on  each relavant task another   Container
element   with  same column name    initialized  with   the   text we would
like to expose as the  system. and adding this column to the view  in the
XML
and once again  in  the general  UWL.TASK.WEBFLOW  section.
  it's working even for started tasks.
we would like to hear comments on petential risks or other workarounsd to
this .

Best wishes for  Hanukka and Thanks giving .
Rina Spector