PR MOdification

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetil.kilhavn at bluec.no
Mon Nov 22 03:39:39 EST 2010

Fredag 19. november 2010 18.00.45 skrev Mike Pokraka:
> I was amazed at the difficulties I encountered at a customer that wanted a
> complete new approval whenever a PR was +decreased+ by any amount.
I've been in that situation too, although it was with purchase orders where
significant changes included amount (unit price or total), material, and
account assignment.
Can't recall all the details now, but I ended up using two identical release
strategies that I cycled between - and as I recall it quite a few lines of
BAdI coding to handle these and quite a few other requirements.
I don't think I had to resort to any modifications for that purpose, just for
rejection reasons which I passed as an event parameter. Thus it didn't matter
if you rejected in the workflow or in ME29N, you always had to supply a
rejection reason.

So, different solutions for similar requirements is obviously possible, but as
long as the customer is happy all is well ;-)
--
Kjetil Kilhavn (+47 40220607)
Blue Consulting AS (http://www.bluec.no)