SWDD- Unable to open workflow- Urgent :(

Sample, Rick Rick.Sample at graybar.com
Thu Nov 18 12:46:38 EST 2010

No issues when you transported it ... Transport logs?

Ever open it before or just now occurring? Did you activate any tasks when it hit QAS? Test it in Q?

Nothing I can think of should stop you from at least opening up the WF. Compile / activate is another story.

I know you say 'we' can open other WFs but can someone else open this one?

Rick Sample