Background Workflow steps taking many hours to execute

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Tue Nov 16 12:19:27 EST 2010

Could be something that only happens on certain days. Or - if you like
conspiracy theories - someone may have found a "Doh!" problem of their own
making and quietly fixed it without telling anyone. Maybe it was sunspots.

Who knows? Keep an eye on it and if it doesn't happen again then just stay
sane and pretend it never happened.