Background Workflow steps taking many hours to execute

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Mon Nov 15 12:29:59 EST 2010

Agree, sunspots can cause all sorts of trouble. In fact, they're the real
reason for the Cindarella effect - it's when the sun goes away at night
the problems also go away. Sunspots are also believed to cause temporary
insanity in giraffes, but I think that's probably off topic in a workflow
forum.

Cheers,
Mike