Background Workflow steps taking many hours to execute

Carolyn A Fuller fuller at MIT.EDU
Mon Nov 15 10:01:01 EST 2010

Rick,

I missed this email the other day. Not sure how.

Thank you so much! This describes what is happening exactly! Every single problem flow is in this condition. Different methods but everyone of them is just following a dialog step.

I'll check out SDN.

Thank you!

Carolyn