Workflow went into error before reaching to next task

Joe_Toledo@capgroup.com Joe_Toledo at capgroup.com
Wed Nov 10 08:08:11 EST 2010

Good morning,

If the workflow has a status of "error" try looking at the details
provided by the "?"  in the technical workflow log.

This can be caused by the workflow is trying to reference an object that
does not exist, and the "?" would show that.  Workflow will not create the
work item that requires a "non-existing" object.

You could also look at  SM58 to see if there any "stuck" RFCS.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Joe Toledo | The Capital Group Companies
Location: IRV | Extension: 55417 | Outside: 949-975-5417
E-mail: joat at capgroup.com
[ Mailing: 15260 Valley Oak. IRV-M-3E Irvine, CA 92618 USA ]