ECC 7.0 , Send Mail Step , Container Params missing

Vivekananda Kesari Katakam kesari.katakam at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 05:56:46 EST 2010

Dear Friends,

We are in ECC 7, And We are facing a peculiar issue with Send Mail steps of
the workflow , Where in the container parameters ( Standard and custom ) are
deleted in Dev and Quality environments ( There are no transports/Changes
made related to these workflows ) .

Also the workflow dumps when we open these steps in SWDD.  We see that this
happens frequently when the send mails are used together with Blocks.

Could you kindly help with this issue.

Thank you in advance.

*Dump details :

*Short text
  Access via 'NULL' object reference not possible.

What happened?
    Error in the ABAP Application Program

    The current ABAP program "CL_WFD_TASK_PROXY=============CP" had to be
     terminated because it has
    come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.

regards
Vivek.