Regarding Lotus Mail

joe kirubagaran joekirubagaran at gmail.com
Mon May 31 07:54:49 EDT 2010

 Hi All,.

I am sending mail to lotus notes....the content of the mail is in html
format(used for the mail content color change)...i use
SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_ATT_SEND_API1
to send the mail.. i receive the mail correctly to my g mail id....but i
find empty content in lotus notes...why this happens...when sending a normal
mail (of raw type) there is no problem ...i receive it correctly....but when
i change the format to 'htm' in the above mentioned FM i receive a empty
mail...is there a settings that i have to change in my lotus notes...please
suggest me how to solve this issue.......

Thanks & regards,
Joe.