Create text elements in workflow

michael.mcley@daimler.com michael.mcley at daimler.com
Fri May 28 10:34:23 EDT 2010

Srini,

Dunno about standard text elements, but would it suit your needs to create
a container element or a few container elements that would have as default
values the texts you want?  If these are just for displaying work item
titles, or texts within a decision step this would work.

You can even create a multiline container element (call it TEXTS) of say,
ABAP dictionary type CHAR200, which would in essence create a table of
CHAR200's that you could then refer to with syntax &TEXTS[index]&.

Michael McLey
MBUSI - IT Parts & Administration
Mercedes-Benz US International, Inc.
1 Mercedes Drive
Vance, AL 35490
PHONE:  (205) 462 - 5239
EMAIL:   michael.mcley at daimler.com

ootasrinivasreddy at gmail.com
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
05/28/2010 08:07 AM
Please respond to
sap-wug at mit.edu

sap-wug at mit.edu
cc

Subject
Create text elements in workflow

Hi Experts,

Can we create text-elements in workflow template.Similar to what we create
in reports,classes etc.
--
Thanks and Regards
Srini..
srinivasa.reddy.oota at sap.com
+919886760677

If you are not the intended addressee, please inform us immediately that you have received this e-mail in error, and delete it. We thank you for your cooperation.