General Substitution is Active but Not Working

Morris, Eddie eddie.morris at sap.com
Thu May 27 07:52:08 EDT 2010

Hi Ali,

Is the substitute an excluded agent?

Regards,
Eddie

From: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu] On Behalf Of Ali Husain
Sent: 27 May 2010 12:13
To: SAP WUG
Subject: General Substitution is Active but Not Working

Hello WF experts,

A user has specified another user to be his substitute. It was general substitution and it is active for the specified period. However, new work items still go to the original user and not the substitute. I've checked table hrus_d2, and it has an entry for that substitution and it is active in the system. The task is a general one so nothing to do with possible agents. I've also refreshed the buffer several times. I'm not sure why the substitution is not working. I never faced any problems with substitution before so not sure why it is happening now.

Thanks a lot for the help.
Ali