Really Really Quick Question - How Many WFs in Production

Viera, Miguel VieraM at dhcmc.com
Wed May 19 08:37:43 EDT 2010

Sue,

We currently have 20 workflows in our Production environment.  I anticipate many upcoming new workflows in our Human Resources Department.  They have recently been given their first taste of workflow and love it!

Miguel R. Viera
Deere-Hitachi C.M.C
SAP Business Analyst for FI-CO & SD Modules
Workflow Admin. & Winshuttle Template Designer
Phone: (336) 992-5759

"Let us realize that the privilege to work is a gift, that power to work is a blessing, that love of work is success." David O. McKay