BO PERSDATA empty at runtime.

Sample, Rick Rick.Sample at graybar.com
Tue May 18 14:58:44 EDT 2010

- What is in SWEHRx?
- Triggering via ESS?

I believe FM HR_EVENT_CREATE starts the WF. Break point here and back track from FM SWE_EVENT_CREATE to see what you are selecting and passing into container. Also see, HR_EVENT_RULES_PA0002.

For ESS, we locked the emp record, causing REQUESTED event to trigger and passes all container objs just fine.

Let me know the above. ( I was just in this area for Name Change / W-4 WFs we created )

Rick Sample | Workflow Analyst/Developer
11885 Lackland Road | Maryland Heights, MO 63146 | Office (314) 573-5822 | Mobile (314) 952-2273 | rick.sample at graybar.com<mailto:rick.sample at graybar.com>
www.graybar.com<http://www.graybar.com> - Works to Your Advantage