BO PERSDATA empty at runtime.

Nash John emailtonash at gmail.com
Tue May 18 11:46:37 EDT 2010

Hi friends,

I am working on Personal data change workflow. We are on ECC 6 and EP 7.
Basically workflow should send a notification to a set of people when ever
personal data of an employee change. I have designed the workflow with no
error including binding, created BO ZPERSDATA which is a subtype of PERSDATA
and delegated. USED SWEHR1 and SWEHR3.  Workflow is triggering fine. However
the issue is that key fields and attributes of BO PERSDATA is empty at
runtime. Attached is a screenshot of the runtime object. Also below is a
link that I came across on Google which tells of similar issue of mine.

http://3i-consulting.com/wug/html/File_SAP-WUG_LOG0305B/00000023.htm

Thanks in advance of all your help.

Nash