Job SWEQSRV

Madgambler madgambler at hotmail.com
Fri May 14 16:14:02 EDT 2010

Happy to help. While you're at it have a nose around Transaction SWU3
and learn to spot which settings should be ticked for your set-up and
which should not.

Note: if you're not using PI and Correlation stuff the second
'Deadline' job listed in SWU3 can stay unticked.

Particularly the WF-BATCH user profile one. Sometimes after system
bounces or hardware swaps the RFC destination can also be a bit glitchy.

Mike GT

Sent from my iPhone