Job SWEQSRV

Magalhaes, Marcia marcia.magalhaes at ocps.net
Fri May 14 15:53:25 EDT 2010

Hi Mike GT,
Thanks for your thoughtful feedback on my issue.  The background job is set to Sequential Processing of Events.  I've been monitoring the event linkages in SWEQADM regularly especially when we have an upgrade of some sort or system shut down but it never occurred to me that the job would just sit there in 'Scheduled' and never be released, obviously something funky happened in November.  Anyway, I will be adding the check of the jobs in SM37 to my E-Recruiting Workflow Cookbook and Admin Setting Checks.

Thanks, yours is very good advice.

Marcia Magalhaes
Orange County Public Schools
Orlando, Florida

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended solely for
the recipient(s) and may contain privileged information. Tampering with
or altering the contents of this message is prohibited. This information
is the same as any written document and may be subject to all rules
governing public information according to Florida Statutes. Any message
that falls under Chapter 119 shall not be altered in a manner that
misrepresents the activities of Orange County Public Schools.