Reg:Logical deletion of the step in the workflow

srutha keerthi srutha.s at gmail.com
Fri May 14 00:42:36 EDT 2010

Hello Team,

I had triggered a vendor related workflow. Following are the steps that i
follow:
1.Once the Purchase Org approver approves the data changes.
2. check the Purch Org approver's action(here iam using multiple condition
step - approve,reject,more info)
3.Check whether the purch org approver and the company code approver are
same?

In the workflow log, step 2 status is shown as 'Logically deleted'.
Because of this my workflow has ended abruptly.

Could you please help me out of this issue.

Thanks in advance,
Srutha.