Assistance required in Workflow design for sending Workitems to Blackberry Mobile device

raja reddy rajasapr3 at gmail.com
Wed May 12 01:22:30 EDT 2010

HI Srini,

Then run the program RSWUWFML2 (normally this is batch program and
scheduled in the production server ) this is the standard  program which
send the EXTERNAL E-Mail notification  of the newly created work item which
is available in SAP In-box.

Please fill the below details in the selection screen of the program
RSWUWFML2 .

 *Instance data Screen:*

Job suffix: *2*

Tasks (blank = all)             *TS93600408 (task of the user decision
step)
*

Check the New work Items only

* *

*Send Granularity:*

Click on the radio button one message from work item

*Add executable attachment to message for:*

Check the work item Display

Check the work item Execution

Regards
Raja Reddy