Open enrollment workflow - Urgent please

Nash John emailtonash at gmail.com
Mon May 10 18:02:17 EDT 2010

Hi Paul,

Thanks for responding. I will try to give more information. Also please see
attached screen shot of error message.

What version ? - We are on ECC 6 , EP 7.0

When does this error occur ? - Error is generated during enrollment process
of an employee into a health plan(Created/Changed). As a final step of
enrollment, employee has to press 'Save' button(Submit). Clicking on the
button generate runtime error.(attachment)

Error is preventing the generation of workflow events.

I have not written any custom coding. So don't know what is causing the
issue. I used same approach(all steps above) infotype 006 and is working
fine. But infotype 167 and 168 failing

Let me know if you need more information. Thanks a lot.

Nash