SWEHR1/2/3 - Adding REQUESTED event to PERSDATA on ESS Name Change

Claude Bourque cbourque at bank-banque-canada.ca
Fri May 7 09:53:50 EDT 2010

Rick,

Here's how HR Symmetrical Double Verification works.

It's all based on authorizations using authorization object P_ORGIN
and/or P_PERNR.

If you're doing this through ESS, the employee will need access to their
infotype 0006 but NOT full Write access only Enqueue access as follows:

If you're allowing this in R/3 using transaction PA30, it would be
similar but it would be authorization object P_ORGIN instead.  The
manager (or HRAdvisor) would need D for Dequeue or W for Write.

When an employee changes their address it locks the record and can be
seen in PA20/PA30 as a padlock.

The padlock icon goes away when the Manager and/or HR advisor unlocks
it.

In SWEHR3 it would look like this.

You would then simply create a workflow that is triggered by the event
ADDRESSEMP.REQUESTED to allow an HR Advisor or Manager to approve.

This can be used in Payroll for IT0008 where you have a "junior" data
entry person (with Enqueue authorization only) changes salaries. The
"old" salary continues until a payroll supervisor unlocks (or dequeues)
the new record.

Hope that helps.

Claude