SWEHR1/2/3 - Adding REQUESTED event to PERSDATA on ESS Name Change

Sample, Rick Rick.Sample at graybar.com
Thu May 6 11:08:47 EDT 2010

Hi Sathish,

I added to SWEHR1 and appears to work.

Locks?

Are you referring to "SAP HR Symmetrical Double Verification"?

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/ab/4bba3b3bf00152e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

If you are using this (and it actually works) I would really be interested in knowing how it is "supposed" to work.
Because we tried, but got nowhere! So, we ditched that idea and added simple ABAP code to lock.